- Ideal for binding quilts, basting, applique, and matching plaids and stripes.
- 136 metres (150 yards) on mini king spool
- Eliminates pinning hand-basting and shifting of fabric layers.
- Use in bobbin and press to hold bindings appliqués and trims in place before stitching permanently.
- Does not require special bobbin tension adjustment.
Directions for use :
Conventional Sewing Machines:
- YLI Fusible thread can be used in the needle or the bobbin
- Adjust tension so you are getting an even stitch. Use a zig zag stitch to expose the most fusible thread
- Set stitch length to 1-2mm
- To activate: Press from the top side of the stitch.
- Never allow the iron to touch the fusible thread directly
- Use a steam iron set for the upper heat range for the fabric
- Allow the fused piece to cool before working further