Throughout November, I will be running a series of workshops on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays to make Christmas themed projects. Monday and Wednesday classes will be fast and furious – things that you can make in a few hours. Fridays will be larger projects and take the day. You can book for one or for all. If you book in all 12, I will give you a 13th project for free.
- Friday 4th November - Gift Table Runner
- Monday 7th November - Cuffed Christmas Stocking
- Wednesday 9th November - Folded Ornaments
- Monday 14th November – Stars Christmas Bunting
- Wednesday 16th November – Gift Baskets
- Friday 18th November - Advent Calendar
- Monday 21st November - Table Decoration Cutlery Stockings
- Wednesday 23rd November - Gift Bags and Fabric Gift Tags
- Friday 25th November - Super Simple Christmas Quilt
- Saturday 26th November - Gnome Cushion
- Monday 28th November – Stitched and Appliqued Tree Skirt
- Wednesday 30th November - Xmas Tree Softie
Monday and Wednesday classes will run from 10.00 to 1.00 and the cost for the session is $25.00. Friday classes will run from 10.00 to 3.30 with a half an hour break in the middle and will cost $50.00. All patterns and instructions will be included, and a material requirements list will be provided when booking. Some kits will be available for most projects for your convenience, or you can dive into the stash and bring your own materials.