Starts September 2020
Create a large number of coordinated pieces or several whole cloth pieces of fabric, learn a range of colour and surface design techniques, demystify some of those colour products you may have in the cupboard! This class will be a source of inspiration that will keep you creating for years.
Initially spread over 12 monthly sessions, the class material is yours forever.
Monthly content will include:
- Transparency with Paint: washes, sunprinting, and beautiful backgrounds;
- Creating original stamps six ways;
- Fabric Paints for detail and focal points;
- Stencils, Screens and Stamping;
- Monoprinting – a whole world of mark making potential;
- Painting Pictures, how to cheat;
- Building layers, creating movement, dimension and life;
- Crayons, Stiks and Pens;
- Image transfer four ways; including Transfer Artist Paper (TAP);
- Paper, Cloth and Texture;
- Metals, Foils and bling; and
- Transcending it all with Stitch.
Each month you will get unique content including video tutorials, pdf worksheets and handouts to print or save, loads of examples of different finishes and effects and projects so you can use your fabric if you want to.
You can start at any stage and work through the material in your own time. Once you have access to the online content, it remains with you permanently. You can go back to it at any time. Tutor support is always available via email and other means.
Once you book in, you will receive log in details and access to a free project to play with while you wait for the course to start. Each month new material will be released as close to the first Saturday of the month as possible. You can access any material, any time once it is released.