Join Danni from Eppiflex as she shows you how to make fantastic flower designs from their NEW Mix and Match Petals. These reusable applique shapes form the basis of a multitude of floral designs. Learn how to fussy cut your fabric to make sensational, eye popping flowers. Best of all, they can be hand sewn OR machine sewn. You'll love how easy it is to create beautiful applique blocks in no time at all.
The class will run from 9.30 to 12.30. It will be run out of the Kirkwood Store in Belconnen Mall. Class price includes a pack of Eppiflex mix and match petals; reuseable applique templates valued at $20.00. Any purchases other than the kit will be available at a 10% discount in store on the day.
We will be doing everything in our power to keep this event Covid safe. Masks, check in, ticketing and hand sanitation will be mandatory. Numbers are limited to ensure social distancing. A ticket is essential.
- Fabric - fat quarters or 20 to 30cm cuts Scissors - some packs will be available in store.
- Fabric marker like a blue erasable marker**
- Fabric glue pen ( eg sewline or kawaguchi)**
- Sewline stayer pen ( or a similar pen that doesn't smudge on plastic)**
- "Roxanne's glue baste-it" or applique pins ( short pins specially designed for applique)**
- Fine needles for applique ( if sewing by hand)**
- Thread - can be a fine blending thread eg Wonderfil invisifil OR a feature thread eg variegated OR a matching colour cotton**
- Sewing machine with applique stitches ( blind hem, blanket stitch etc) - optional
**Some will be available for purchase in store on the day.