Danni Reynolds is best known in the sewing world as co-inventor and maker of Eppiflex templates, a reusable English Paper Piecing template. These reusable templates open up a world of shapes and forms for EPP. Join Danni for this introductory class and learn how to create stunning, hand sewn quilts (and many other projects). Using Eppiflex's most popular kit, students are taught how to prepare EPP shapes, which shapes work together, how to fussycut and how to sew curves.
The class will run from 1.30 to 4.30. It will be run out of the Kirkwood Store in Belconnen Mall. Class price includes a pack of Eppiflex Designer Pack templates valued at $35.00. Any purchases other than the kit will be available at a 10% discount in store on the day.
We will be doing everything in our power to keep this event Covid safe. Masks, check in, ticketing and hand sanitation will be mandatory. Numbers are limited to ensure social distancing. A ticket is essential.
- Fabric - scraps, fat eighths or fat quarters - some packs will be available in store.
- Fabric marker like a blue erasable marker**
- Fabric glue pen ( eg sewline or kawaguchi)**
- Sewline stayer pen ( or a similar pen that doesn't smudge on plastic)**
- "Roxanne's glue baste-it" or applique pins ( short pins specially designed for applique)**
- Fine needles for hand sewing**
- Thread - a fine blending thread such as Wonderfil invisifil or Decobob work well**
**Some will be available for purchase in store on the day.